viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

Nos presentamos! Somos 3er Grado Moreno

WE ARE 3RD GRADE MORENO! Our teacher is Miss Verónica

Some students like English and they do their best to learn English. They like playing, doing crosswords and letter soups.

A algunos alumnos le gusta el Ingles y hacen su mejor esfuerzo para aprenderlo. Les gusta jugar, hacer crucigramas y sopa de letras


MY NAME IS.... I'M.... YEARS OLD
I HAVE GOT....
I HAVEN'T GOT.....

My name is Geronimo.I'm 8 years old.
I have got a soldier.

My name is Julian. I'm 8 years old. I have got a playstation 2.

My name is Juan. I'm 9 years old. I have got a teddy bear.


My name is Brenda. I'm 9 years old. I have got a doll.

My name is Valentina. I'm 9 years old. I have got a basketball

My name is Sofia. I'm 8 years old. I have got a barbie doll.


My name is Brisa. I'm 8 years old. I have got a basketball


My name is Luisina. I'm 8 years old. I have got a puzzle.


My name is Romina. I'm 8 years old. I have got a doll.

My name is Agustín.

My name is Agustín.

My name is Alejandro.



My name is Karen. I'm 8 years old.I have got a bike.

No hay comentarios: