viernes, 24 de octubre de 2008

Nos presentamos! Somos 3er Grado Guemes

We are 3rd Grade Guemes. Our teacher is Miss Verónica

Most students like English so they like to participate in class. They like making projects and doing creative things.

A la mayoría de los alumnos le gusta el Inglès por lo que les gusta participar en clase. Les gusta hacer proyectos y cosas creativas

MY NAME IS.... MY SURNAME IS.... I'M ....YEARS OLD
I HAVE GOT....
I HAVEN'T GOT.....

My name is José. I am 8 years old. I have got short hair. I haven't got a big nose

My name is Juan. I am 9 years old.
I have got black hair. I haven't got big mouth

My name is Nahuel. I am 8 years old. I have got brown hair. I haven't got long hair

My name is Santiago. I am 8 years old. I have got blonde hair. I haven't got brown hair

My name is Julio. I am 8 years old
I have got brown hair. I haven't got glasses

My name is Lucia. I am 8 years old. I have got blonde hair. I haven't got glasses

My name is Nicole. I am 9. have got black hair. I haven't got blue eyes

My name is Delfina. I am 9. I have got long hair. I haven't got glasses

My name is Milagros. I am 8. I have got green eyes. I haven't got short hair

My name is Ariana. I am 9. I have got long hair. I haven't got short hair

My name is Pilar. I have got blonde hair. I haven't got a big nose.

No hay comentarios: